62 Years of Service
1. Organizes numerous regularly scheduled events, workshops and training courses throughout the year.
2. Issues certificates of origin for the Palestinian agricultural and industrial products.
3. Provides access to a great variety of local and foreign business partners and clients.
4. Gives members a great opportunity to obtain important contacts to facilitate their business activities and become more visible in the business environment.
5. Acts as a valuable, reliable and consistent source of a great variety of information. Our publications, including the Membership Directory, Membership Benefits and Opportunities, GCCI Brochure, Annual Report, and the web site.
6. Builds bridges among its members, non-members and many official political, diplomatic, economic and other representatives and institutions and to help fulfill goals and missions of its members much easier than on their own.
7. Contributes to the development of a healthy business climate and to improving conditions.
8. Organizes delegates to participate in international and Arab exhibitions.
9. Cooperates with international organizations to develop small & medium enterprise.